· Reflect on your Practicum Experience and select a female patient whom you have examined with the support and guidance of your Preceptor.
· Think about the details of the patient’s background, medical history, physical exam, labs and diagnostics, diagnosis, treatment and management plan, as well as education strategies and follow-up care.
Write an 8- to 10-page comprehensive paper that addresses the following:
· Age, race and ethnicity, and partner status of the patient
· Current health status, including chief concern or complaint of the patient
· Contraception method (if any)
· Patient history, including medical history, family medical history, gynecologic history, obstetric history, and personal social history (as appropriate to current problem)
· Review of systems
· Physical exam
· Labs, tests, and other diagnostics
· Differential diagnoses
· Management plan, including diagnosis, treatment, patient education, and follow-up care]]>