• Question 1 On a Minnesota December day, the probability of snow is 0.30. The

• Question 1 On a Minnesota December day, the probability of snow is 0.30. The.

• Question 1 On a Minnesota December day, the probability of snow is 0.30. The probability of a cold day is 0.50. The probability of snow and cold weather is 0.15. Are snow and cold weather independent events? • Question 2 As a company manager for the Quick Money Business there is a 0.40 probability that you will be promoted this year. There is a 0.72 probability that you will get a promotion or a raise. The probability of getting a promotion and a raise is 0.25. If you get a promotion, what is the probability that you will get a raise? • Question 3 Alison has all her money invested in two mutual funds, A and B. She knows that there is a 40% chance that fund A will rise in price. There is a 60% chance that fund B will rise in price given that fund A rises in price. There is also a 30% chance that fund B will rise in price. What is the probability that at least one of the funds will rise in price? • Question 4 If P(A) = 0.40, P(B | A) = 0.35, P(A ? B) = 0.69, then P(B) = • Question 5 A recent survey shows that the probability of a college student drinking alcohol is 0.6. Further, given that the student is over 21 years old, the probability of drinking alcohol is 0.8. It is also known that 30% of the college students are over 21 years old. Of the students who are not over 21, what is the probability they drink alcohol? • Question 6 Alison has all her money invested in two mutual funds, A and B. She knows that there is a 40% chance that fund A will rise in price. There is a 60% chance that fund B will rise in price given that fund A rises in price. What is the probability that both fund A and fund B will rise in price? • Question 7 Three workers at a fast food restaurant pack the take-out chicken dinners. John packs 45% of the dinners, Mary packs 25% of the dinners and Sue packs the remaining dinners. Of the dinners John packs 4% do not include a salt packet. If Mary packs the dinner 2% of the time the salt is omitted. Lastly, 3% of the dinners do not include salt if Sue does the packing. What is the probability that you will have salt packed with your dinner? • Question 8 Use the table below which contains data on 1200 students in a law class. If a student passed the course, what is the probability that their GPA was greater than 3.0? GPA 0.0 – 2.0 GPA 2.01 – 3.0 GPA 3.01 – 4.0 TotalPass 100 200 540 840Fail 200 120 40 360Total 300 320 580 1200 • Question 9 A six-sided die is tossed. You win $10 if the tossed die shows a 5 or an even number. What is the probability that you will win the game?

GET HELP  2 Responses Unit 3 Answers 1Bids 18Other questions 10

The post • Question 1 On a Minnesota December day, the probability of snow is 0.30. The appeared first on homeworkhandlers.com.

• Question 1 On a Minnesota December day, the probability of snow is 0.30. The

Solution:

15% off for this assignment.

Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!

Why US?

100% Confidentiality

Information about customers is confidential and never disclosed to third parties.

Timely Delivery

No missed deadlines – 97% of assignments are completed in time.

Original Writing

We complete all papers from scratch. You can get a plagiarism report.

Money Back

If you are convinced that our writer has not followed your requirements, feel free to ask for a refund.