- 1. Identify and describe an inpatient setting (e.g., acute inpatient units, inpatient rehabilitation, skilled nursing, etc.) and an outpatient setting to include the services provided, key personnel within the department, and how this department supports or is supported by other departments.
- 2. Identify, describe, and evaluate a current trend that is currently impacting inpatient and outpatient services. These can be trends related to technology, supply and demand, political climate, regulatory, demographic changes, or patient care.
- 3. Analyze the trends, and thinking as a health care administrator, how do you capitalize on these trends to improve operation and bottom line performance? How can you mitigate the negative impact of the trends?
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your comparative analysis.
- Limit your response to a maximum of 4 pages.
- Include an introduction and conclusion in your paper.
- Support your case with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 3 or 4 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php.
- You may use the following source to assist in your formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
- For additional information on reliability of sources review the following source: https://www.edb.utexas.edu/petrosino/Legacy_Cycle/mf_jm/Challenge%201/website%20reliable.pdf.