f you are doing research on health insurance and alternative therapies, the best database to consult would be __________.
- a) Education Research Complete
- b) CINAHL
- c) ScienceDirect
- d) Factiva
Question 4 0 / 1 point
You are evaluating an article. Which of the following is NOT a criterion to use in deciding whether an article is worth considering for scholarly research?
- a) author credentials
- b) publication date
- c) peer review
- d) citation style
Question 5 0 / 1 point
You find a well-designed website with a URL that ends in .org. The site supports your research on a controversial topic in finance. What is the most important step you should take?
- a) Verify the data found on the .org site in a library database that contains finance-related information.
- b) Try to find more reliable information on an .edu site.
- c) Confirm the author’s use of charts and graphs.
- d) none of the above
Question 6 0 / 1 point
You find an image on the web without a copyright notice or owner listed, and you want to use it in your PowerPoint presentation for class. What is the policy that applies?
- a) You can use the image freely, because there is no copyright notice.
- b) You can use the image, but you need to cite the source.
- c) You can use the image freely, because no owner is listed for the image.
- d) You cannot use the image, because it belongs to the owner of the website.