1 Describe the clinical or administrative problem related to the PICOT question below:
In critical care patients with central lines (P), how does proper insertion and care (I) Compare to improper insertion and care (C) affect the reduction rate of central line-associated infection (O) within one year (T)?
Formulate the PICOT question in the intervention format
Discuss why the problem is important to nursing practice
Discuss the chosen intervention
Elaborate on how the intervention impacts the stated outcome
2. Discuss two (2) barriers that a masters prepared nurse might encounter before implementing the intervention.
3.Explore two (2) possible actions that can be used for handling those barriers.
4. Identify two (2) explicit inclusion criteria and two (2) inclusion criteria to be used in the analysis of the evidence
5. Identify the databases (e.g., CINAHL, Medline) and key terms used in initiating the search.
6. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, four (4) to five (5) pages excluding the title and reference pages.
7. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
8. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
9. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use we or I) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
10. Include a minimum of three (3) references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals to support the paper. References should be from scholarly peer-reviewed journals (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
11. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
12. Submit the assignment to Turnitin prior to the final submission. Please be sure to review the originality report and make any needed changes.