Part 2: Research Questions and Study Variables
Using the study selected in Project Part 1, you will continue to develop your research proposal that supports an extension of the published study. For this assignment, you will be writing a short summary of the components of the study being proposed (1-2 pages) which identifies the following:
- The constructs the proposed study will investigate and why they were selected
- The potential variables that represent the constructs being investigated
- A conceptual model which depicts the relationships between and among the potential variables
- A research question or proposition that would guide the study which asks:
- how things are related, OR
- how things are different
- A research or null hypothesis that is related to the research question or proposition.
What advantages and disadvantages should be discussed before an organization commits to implement Hadoop?
How can a database be enhanced to make it user-friendly to managers as well as programmers?
What are some of the current trends in telecommunications and networks?
Why would you choose a mesh topology over other types of network topologies?
What is an effective whistle-blowing process?
What measures are members of the electronics manufacturing industry taking to ensure the ethical behavior of the many participants in their long and complex supply chains?
What is green computing, and what are organizations doing to support this initiative?
Write a 5 page paper (deliverable length does not include the title and reference pages)(20)
- What are social networks, how do people use them, and what are some of their practical business uses?
- What are some of the key ethical issues associated with the use of social networking Web sites?
- What is a virtual life community, and what are some of the ethical issues associated with such a community?